Go go logo

Logos are a powerful tool that anyone can understand. I think of both of my kids. One is almost 2 and the other if 3 and a half. They both know what the Chick-fil-a logo looks like. In fact, on our way to Chick-fil-a last week my oldest saw a billboard and asked if that's where Chick-fil-a was. Then as we got closer my son who is not even 2 recognized the Chick-fil-a restaurant and started saying, "Chick-fil-a".

A couple more examples of this happened just yesterday in church were my older daughter was looking through the church bulletin and pointed out the "Awana" logo and a QR code mark, which she equates with videos right now.

I think these example just show how it doesn't take very many times of seeing a logo/mark and being able to associate it with something. Now say that Chick-fil-a or Awana didn't have a logo and my kids saw the text Chick-fil-a or Awana. I doubt they would know what to associate that text with. The logo does some powerful work and it does it quickly.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure