Hunting for a home

It is so easy to search for homes today and get a lot of information and even see what the home looks like. All of this has come with the internet, but the internet still hasn't replaced the physical part of actually going and looking at the house in person.

I had an experience yesterday where my wife found a house to look at that I thought sounded too small and didn't really look that good online by the photos. But, we went and looked at it and I was floored. It was way bigger than I thought it was and way nicer overall for the price. This just emphasized to me the idea that "you can't judge a book by it's cover." In a day when photos are everything, photos still aren't everything.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure