Waiting until you get help

I felt like I sometimes do when shopping with my wife yesterday, but my wife wasn't there with me. I got specific instructions at Kroger to use our Kroger card and buy the max amount of shredded cheese that was marked down to 99 cents as long as you loaded the deal on your Kroger app.

Well, I scanned my Kroger card at the checkout and scanned my shredded cheese but the price didn't change. So then I'm thinking what did I do wrong? I'm going to pay triple the cost and can't do that because I failed to get the deal! So I waited until a Kroger employee came over to the self checkout area. I'm not good at waiting. I start to feel embarrassed. Embarrassed because others are waiting on me and then I have to tell the employee that I'm not getting the amount off that your promotion says I should. But, I waited...

A nice employee came and asked me what I was trying to do and the proceeded to scan back in everything I purchased, all 5 bags of cheese. She had to do this individually for each one and then manually enter the discounted price for each bag and rescan again. After all of that I got the deal! I saved 2 dollars (or something like that) on each bag. So I guess if you wait long enough, explain your problem and are nice and you have an employee with good customer service you'll be taken care of. Thanks Kroger.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure