Share what you know

Everyone has something they can teach someone else about. Everyone. Are you willing to ask others questions? Are you willing to share what you know?

I had a couple times this past week where younger guys that I work with showed me "shortcuts" to working on my computer. Things I could do that I had no idea even existed until they taught me about them. I knew other ways to accomplish what needed to happen, but what they showed me was easier, quicker and overall better. Thank you! I learned something valuable.

This reminds me of one of the best parties I've ever been to. The party theme was centered around teaching something you're good at. Everyone was asked beforehand to come up with something they could teach everyone else at the party in 5 minutes or less. Not only was it fun to learn about something unique from each person, but it was also good to go through the process of how to present an idea to a group of people. This is one party I think would be fun to do again sometime.

We were made to share. We were made to collaborate and learn from one another. Take advantage of the opportunities that you have when you're around other people. Everyone has something to share.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure