Shoot days

Shoot days always have me a little anxious with the feeling down in my stomach. Wondering am I forgetting anything? Does everyone know the plan for the day? What kind of challenges are we going to face? Are we going to get everything captured during the time we have allotted?

Even after being on set many times I still get this feeling and it's probably a good thing, but it has lessened. The newness has worn off of it. I also have gotten connected with some extremely talented people that give me confidence that the shoot will go smoothly. 90% of a shoot going well is the people that are on your team, starting with the director and the team he puts together. The other 10% is out of your control and it's dependent on  how that team works together to pull off those things that come up that are out of your control.

So... shoot day here we come.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure