Tapping into something universal

Every once in a while I stumble across a commercial that makes me smile. That happened yesterday. There are only 4 words by the characters in the commercial, but there's a story that's created throughout the piece. It's all about the relationship of a father and son using one song, time, body language and dancing.

You see the relationship between the father and son start out close, drift apart and then get pulled back together again. The only part I cringe a little bit at is what the commercial uses to bring them together. A cell phone company. Part of that might be the brand, Bouygues, because I don't know anything about it. So it's hard for me to remember it or know what to think about the brand.

The final line of the commercial is, "This Christmas, offer more than technology." So what am I to think at the end of the commercial? I come away thinking this company care way more about me and my family and how we stay connected and by the way they offer great phone service.

Nice work Bouygues. Enjoy the commercial.


Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure