Unexpected timing

Sometimes, many times, a given day does not go as you planned it. Yesterday, was one of those days.

I was not expecting to get a FaceTime call from my wife in the morning while she was at the doctor's office for a routine baby check-up. She called and said, "Well, we know what we're having now." She proceeded to then tell me that they were not able to find the heart beat at first and ended up rushing her across the hall to do an ultrasound. After doing that they were able to check on the baby and all looked good. And... we're having another boy!

We were both expecting we would have another girl for some reason. So, I'm super pumped about having another son. We were expecting to find out in about a month, but this present of knowing came early. I'm thankful for a healthy baby so far and pray that this little guy continues to develop properly for the next 5 months.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure