I just don't want to do it

Exercise.

I know it's the new year and everyone is starting it off right by choosing to eat better and exercise regularly. I should make some changes as well, but I don't want to unless it's going to become part of my daily or weekly routine. But, what if I just start small, but stay consistent? Like brushing my teeth twice a day for 2 minutes each time. What if I exercise in a similar way? Could I by just being consistent with a small amount make progress toward regular exercise?

I'm going to keep thinking on this... I think there's something to it. It feels similar to blogging as well. Or daily reading the Bible. The daily practice of something makes us better at that thing and we get the benefits of being healthier when it comes to exercise or eating healthier options.

I still don't really want to exercise today and I probably won't, but I do know there's value in it and I'm going to figure out how to incorporate into my daily life.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure