Perfect endurance

This is post 100.

When I started I didn't know I'd get this far and that this would become something that is just part of my day, but it has. Now, I haven't done this perfect. I've missed a couple days but I'm enduring and plan to continue to.

But in the failing of not writing every day, I'm reminding of one who never fails. One who never gets sick. One who never gets tired. One who never breaks a promise. One who endures for me when I don't, because I'm weak.

I'm talking about God. The God of endurance. His endurance is perfect and I'm reminded that I need Him to endure. When I in my weakness decide I don't care about obeying Him. When I in my selfishness just care about me, I need His endurance. When I say things about others that are mean, I need His endurance. His endurance of grace. His endurance of keeping me and making me like Him. His endurance of perfecting me.

This blog shows how I on my own, by God's grace can endure writing. But, it has already shown that I don't do it perfectly, like anything else in life. I'm weak, not perfect and will never be in this life. But, I'm thankful that my God is.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure