Ready to go back

Back to it.

I've had 7 days off work and it's been wonderful, but I'm ready to hit it again. Especially with less than two weeks until our biggest conference of the year coming up. I'm already thinking about what to tackle first when I get in the office.

Thankful for time off that our company gives us to be with family and friends over Christmas and New Years. Thankful I was able to stay mostly away from work for over a week. There's something about getting those breaks that recharges you and actually makes you more productive in the end. You would think it'd be the opposite that you lose productivity or that the momentum is lost, but I think it's the opposite. At some point it good to get a break in... even if it's right at the busiest time of your year.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure