The dreaded clean up

I need to figure out a way to get myself really psyched about the opportunity I have as being seen as the professional to clean up all presentations for the biggest conference we have every year. But instead, I don't look at it like this... I see it as a huge stack of PowerPoint slides that I dread cracking into. It doesn't help that I have a lot of other things on my plate leading up to this conference as well.

Ultimately, I need to see it as an opportunity to provide a professional service to my colleagues that is desired and give it as much time as I possibly can. They have become my customer for this week and I need to do the best job I can at taking what they have created one step further from an aesthetic and creative angle.

Also, another part of the battle here is perhaps the idea that it's not my original idea or work. But in reality how many things really are? Most ideas still started with someone else's. So... today I'm getting psyched to work on other people's presentations, to make them the best I can and to not procrastinate because I have other things on my plate as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure