What's to come in the new year?

It's a new year. 2019. What will this year bring that I don't know about?

We already plan to move this year. We already plan to have a new baby this year. We already plan to have a large conference this year. But, what else will be coming our way that we haven't planned for? My in-laws are planning to move to the same town as us this year.

Every year brings new things, some we plan for and some are unexpected.

What's going to be popular? What will change in our nation? What will happen within our church? What will our kids be doing? How will my wife handle 3 kids compared to 2? What will living in Morton be like compared to Peoria? Will we make new friends? What will it be like living a few blocks away from my parents and my in-laws? What will God teach me in this new year? I have no answers to these questions, but I know God knows. Some changes may be tough, some may be easy, but God is sovereign over them all which gives me comfort.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure