Thankfulness isn't just for Thanksgiving

This morning I'm practicing some thankfulness.

Thankful for kids that haven't woken up yet. Thankful for a warm cup of coffee. Thankful for warmth. Thankful for a computer that works. Thankful for the ability to think and type. Thankful for the ability to read and write. Thankful for a clear mind.

Thankful for home. Thankful for a loving wife. Thankful for a caring church family. Thankful for a loving physical family. Thankful for family that lives close by and more family that is moving closer. Thankful for ways to communicate with family; phone, email, text, and mail.

Thankful for ways to learn more. Thankful for podcasts, for videos, for books, articles, and blogs. Thankful for the people that choose to share what they're learning and making it easy to understand.

Thankful for food in our fridge. Thankful for a vehicle to get me where I need to go. Thankful for fuel to make sure that my car will get to where I want to go.

Thankful for the people in my life. Thankful for co-workers, friends, my wife, my daughter, and my son. Thankful for the small group that we've been in for about 7 years. Thankful for meals shared with others. Thankful for conversations that are meaningful.

It's not Thanksgiving but choosing to be thankful this morning. There is much to be thankful for. What are you thankful for?

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure