Can't get no satisfaction

"I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no satisfaction
'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try
I can't get no, I can't get no"
The Rolling Stones

"Then I considered all that my hands had done and the toil I had expended in doing it, and behold, all was vanity and a striving after wind, and there was nothing to be gained under the sun."
Ecclesiastes 2:11

Just reminded that nothing in this world can or ever will fully satisfy. There are moments of satisfaction, but not lasting moments.

There is only one who will forever satisfy.

Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst."
John 6:35

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure