Marco Polo app

Marco? Polo.

I remember this game as a kid on the swim team, but I just learned in the last couple days that there's an app called Marco Polo and it's actually one I could see myself using. I'm not sure exactly how yet, but it's pretty fun.

My brother-in-law asked us to join a group for their family and so far it's pretty random. Like my father-in-law saying things like, "I don't really get this thing." and, "I think I'm getting the hang of this now." But the idea of a video walkie-talkie is pretty cool.

I could see setting up small groups to keep people informed could be really valuable. Not sure if it's designed in a way that a business could use it or not since you have to have a phone or email address in order to ask someone to join and then that person has to install the app on their phone.

Marco Polo app

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure