Your list

Do you make a list at the beginning of the week? Do you make a list at the beginning of each day? What goes on your list? How do you decide what's number one? What most important? Would anyone else place importance on the same things that you do? At the end of the week will the things or people that you put first on your list or on your list be what was best? How do you know? Do you ask God that He would help direct your list?

Is sharing the gospel on your list? If so, where is it on your list?

I was challenged by all of this, this past weekend. Not just how or if I make a list, but also what's at the top of my list when I do make a list. I would say sharing the gospel has never been on the top of my list and I don't know that it's ever really been on a list of mine at all.

As my life gets busier, or it seems that way, with kids, my wife, job and family... I see the importance of prioritizing what's important and keeping lists. I also want to prioritize my list in a way that places things that are truly important at the top.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure