I need to exercise

For about 10 years roughly 20 years ago I exercised almost every day.

I went to swim practice and put in anywhere from an hour to 2 hours in the pool. I also lifted weights 2 to 3 times per week.

What happened? I graduated from high school and didn't swim on a team anymore. Went to college, started working, got married, had kids... Exercising never became a consistent priority again. I did get into different activities like snowboarding and running for a while... volleyball for a little bit, but never stuck with anything long enough.

As I'm getting older I know it's important to make this somehow happen. I've written about it before, but haven't taken any steps yet. And as I look at 20 years ago (half of my life now) it's time to start exercising again.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure