It'll take longer than you think

After doing 2 different home remodels. I can definitely say that it'll take longer than you think, especially if you have little kids.

The only way I'd say it could be different is if you decide to just work with a builder and contractor and don't schedule or do any of it yourself. But, you'll pay a lot more if you go that direction. I'm not complaining about the way that we've done our remodels. I'm just saying that any project we start getting into, big or small, it always takes longer than I think. And I still haven't figured out the formula for figuring it out. I tend to always tell my wife I'll be done with a project within the day and that rarely if ever happens.

So, here's something to remember with home projects. It'll take longer than you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure