It's tough when you're outnumbered

This is day number 4 being outnumbered by our kids. It's not easy and we have no routine yet. We wouldn't trade it for anything else even though it's tough.

My older son got up at 5:45 AM when he normally gets up around 7. Right now he's playing with an alphabet game that sings the alphabet. I think I've heard it ten times so far, but at least he's content.

And now it's almost 10 PM I'm on baby duty until 11:30 PM or so. Been a long day. Filled with lots of help from my in-laws all day. Taking the older two kids to the park for a while. And just doing a lot of normal things. Also, ended up taking a nap when the older two kids took a nap today so that I'd be ready for whatever ensues tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure