Music. Story. Art.

My wife and I went to see an Andrew Peterson concert last night and I loved it. I hope it's not the last time I get to experience his music in concert.

A couple of things I really enjoyed were seeing his kids play with him. His son happened to be filling in because his drummer had a death in the family. His son learned the set in a day! It's just neat seeing the talent of his family. The whole music set built up throughout the night from very sad songs at the beginning expressing the sheer hopelessness of our sin to the exuberant praise toward a God who made a way to defeat sin and death through the death and resurrection of Christ!

I'm also looking forward to spending some time exploring The Rabbit Room community. It's something I'd forgotten existed and I think it will be a good thing for me as a "creative" type.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure