The perils of deciding on a TV wall mount

How much should you spend on a TV wall mount? How do you know if it's good quality? Where do you shop for it?

The last TV wall mount I asked a co-worker for advice on what to get and I just bought something simple. And it worked great. But, this time I think we want to get something that's adjustable based on where it's going and there are tons of options... so how do I decide? I put a request out on Facebook and got no replies. Does no one care about my problem?

There's one mount that's a big seller on Amazon, but I'm leary of it after reading some of the reviews about poor quality and it being a cheaper option. I just want a good TV mount at a fair price.

It seems like there are a couple brands that rise to the top like in just about any category and they try to differentiate themselves in some way. Echogear seems to be one of them and they look like they have good customer service, which I believe is always a good thing. Another one is VideoSecu, but they seem to be a cheaper quality option.

These types of decisions are always tough for me because I tend to not know what I really I need and I won't know until it's all done and mounted and I'll either like it or I won't... we'll see.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure