To write or not to write

Every day I have a choice. Do I show up and write something on my blog again or I do close up shop and just quit? Sometimes I think to myself, "Why am I doing this?" and "Who reads these anyway?"

But, then I think I'm not doing this for others. If this blog ever becomes something people want to go to and read it's not because that's what I set out to do. I started this to show up every day and just become a better writer. And, hopefully, that's happening. I haven't shown up every single day since October, but pretty close. And it's been fun to record in written form (instead of photos only) the things that are going on my life as well as some of what I'm learning.

And along the way maybe someone will find something here valuable too.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure