I get knocked down, but I get up again

Two days ago, based off of participation in marketing programs I was feeling pretty defeated and circling around what do we do differently to get people to participate in our programs.

Are they not good? Are they too involved? Are they too expensive? Are they not the right ones?

Participation was way lower than we had hoped.

But, that was the last day of the program and the final results weren't in yet...

We got the final results for our program yesterday morning and we actually had our best program ever! Was all of the worry worth it on Monday? No. Except for what helped drive some action on our part to make some more calls potentially and remind people to participate. My boss and I were still a little shocked yesterday at how well the program did after the numbers being so low just the day before.

Don't stay down. Get back up.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure