The early morning hours

I've missed them over the past few days. I've gotten up a little later. Not a lot. Maybe one extra hour of sleep, but the time between around 5 and 6 when no one else is typically up yet and all is quiet I really enjoy.

This is the time that I read the bible and get some blog writing in as well as do anything else that I can get done while the kids still aren't up yet.

I think I've gone the longest stretch without writing that I have since I started and I don't like that I've taken four days off (not on purpose).

Over the past four days, one thing that I really enjoyed was working with my daughter on learning to swim. She gained a lot of confidence since taking swim lessons and right now she wants to listen to me give her instructions on how to swim. And she making progress. She's not afraid to stick her head in the water and hold her breath. She almost seems to have a little too much confidence, but I'm not going to complain about that. She trusts that I'm going to make sure she doesn't drown so when I say "go" she's totally in.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure