When will Googling die?

Will we always google when we need an answer to a question? Or will google.com, someday be gone? It's something that I've never really thought about before. Once something arrives you think it will last forever, but history would tell us that most things will rise and fall at some point.

Only time will tell. And I look forward to time telling and being able to look back and say remember when... I can't imagine ever not having Google to quickly go to and ask a question, but maybe there will be something better someday without privacy concerns or that's maybe even faster or has other reasons to make a switch.

So I just googled "is there a browser that will overtake google" and the first result was Brave. I know about nothing about this browser, but it's interesting that it claims to be faster than Chrome, blocks ads, and has a way to reward websites that the user wants to reward. It's gaining in popularity quickly and it's also utilizing blockchain technologies.

We'll see what the future will hold. Will I try it out... I'm not sure, but I'm intrigued.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure