Our life is documented

Our life is much more documented even if we are blogging, journaling, podcasting, or doing something else on a daily basis...

We have years of emails (most likely), we have years of calendar events (unless they automatically get deleted), we have many things digitally that people used to not have. We have years and years of photos on our phones and/or online.

We may forget in our heads, but a lot we can go back to. I was trying to remember how things were for me about 10 years ago. And they were a lot different. I was working at a large agency in Chicago on TV commercials and I was dating a girl up there. I had a ton of free time and did basically whatever I wanted. Fast-forward 10 years and I'm married to a different girl from central Illinois, living in central Illinois, have 3 kids under the age of 5, working for an agricultural company and living in a small town that I was born in of around 15,000 people. Now, I don't have a lot of free time and definitely, don't get to just do whatever I want.

A lot has changed, but I am thankful. If not for God really getting a hold of me and changing my path I'm not sure where I'd be at this point.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure