Something big happened and I had no idea

3 days ago we had our biggest sales week ever and also our biggest one day of sales ever and I had no idea until I got back into the office on Tuesday.

I was kind of surprised to not have heard anything about it, but the sales totals came together at midnight on Friday (I was fast asleep) and it was Labor Day weekend, so I wasn't back in the office until Tuesday. Plus, I didn't check email over the weekend.

But, what would have changed had I known earlier? There would have been some excitement. I would have wanted to tell someone about it.

I'm glad I got to hear the awesome company results. I'm glad I also didn't stay up super late. And I'm actually kind of glad that I got to hear it from someone else and was surprised... it made the event of hearing the news a little more fun than just looking it up myself.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure