The social slot machine

Well, I spent a good 30 minutes just scrolling the social slot machine after I got up and kicking myself now because my kids are up and I didn't make time to write.

I can so quickly get sucked into the infinite scroll and really not gain much of anything at all. Motorcycle stunt driver video, photos from some random talented photographer, recipe videos, the list goes on and on and at the end a lot of times there's really very little gained.

What if instead of the infinite social scroll on the social slot machines we worked on work that our families could benefit from? What if we instead thought about how we could lead our families well? I know I don't spend an exorbitant amount of time on my phone, roughly an hour a day, and much of that is probably social media, but what if I got that hour back and instead dedicated that to leading my family spiritually?

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure