The worst part of vacation

The worst part of vacation is going back to work and having 100s of emails to catch up on. I've been dreading it. So yesterday I got in at normal time and started cranking away at it. I've still got over 200 to go through as of this morning, but I made some progress.

I don't know if I've complained about email before on this blog, but I wish there was a better way to handle email. To clean it up. To prioritize it. A way that was so smart that email knew if it was something I had any interest in or not. That is was smart enough to prioritize my email based on what had to be taken care of and what didn't.

I don't know if email will ever get there. It seems like a long way off. Maybe there's something that's already out there, but it seems like it will have to be a totally new system. I've been using Spark because I liked how it worked and it seemed like maybe it would save me a little more time. But, I'm not sure that it's any better than Gmail or Apple's mail or any other email client. Maybe there's something out there and I just haven't found it yet.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure