Days off

This year I ended up having a lot of days still to take off by October and I decided to basically take all Fridays off for the rest of the year to make sure they get used up.

Now, the challenge with this is... how to use them?

Do we do something as a family? Do I do a home project? How do I maximize these Fridays?

So far the last couple I've done a few home projects, like painting and cleaning, as well as did a few things with the kids. And I think this Friday is going to be similar. Today I'm hoping to finish putting together our treadmill and plan to deep clean our showers. I digress.

I think the main point of my post is to say. Make sure you use your time off and if it looks like it's going to be challenging to do so, consider taking one day off a week. You still get your time off and it can make it easier on the rest of your team than really big chunks of time taken all at once at the end of the year because you were too lazy to plan ahead.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure