How can we all get better at email?

I get a lot of emails. Especially for work, but also personal, and then there are all the lists I'm on too.

So, how do we be more thoughtful about what we send to other people's email boxes? One thing that used to always annoy me was quippy emails that basically told me nothing other than thanks. That feels like a waste of everyone's time. I guess that emails that are an approval, are somewhat unavoidable. But, I guess what I'm getting at is how do we provide value every time we send something into someone else's email inbox?

We all get a lot of emails. It's something I dread, but also in a weird way feed off of and even work from. It's something I want to get better at.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure