I'm not good at...

I'm not good at being social with those I work with outside of work.

I don't think I can really recall a situation where I've done something semi-regular outside of work with those that I've worked with. Sure, I've gotten together before in different ways. For example, I had an old co-worker that helped me learn how to change the oil and filter on my car. I've gone to a co-worker's wedding. I've gone out for dinner or to watch a movie with co-workers before. But all of these are few and far between. Not even a semi-regular occurrence.

Ironically, at the same time where I work currently, I would say is the best place I've ever worked in my life.

I don't know where all of this stems from. And I don't know that I like it. I'd like to get together with some of the guys that I work with just to hang out. Not to just help me to do something that I couldn't do without them. As I think of two of my co-workers specifically they have kids that are almost exactly the same age as mine and getting together as a family for a meal could end up being a really cool thing. I just need to initiate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure