We got invited over!

So we have friends that moved away about 2 years ago and they just moved back to the area last month. They have kids that are almost exactly the same age as our kids. And yesterday they invited us over for dinner.

It was pretty exciting for my wife and me because typically we don't get invited over somewhere else... or at least it doesn't seem like it. We had a great time. We just picked up where we left off. Josh and Katie are great and a lot of fun. And their kids and ours played together good too. And they moved super close to where we now live.

I would just say that my wife and I came away thankful last night for some friends that live close, that we feel like we'll be able to do things with for years to come.

Praise God for hospitality and friends.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure