What is your family about?

This is something that I asked my wife about last night and I want to continue to think on.

What is our family about?

The one thing we say to our kids a lot is we want them to, "Obey. All the way. Right away. With a happy heart." They know it. And they can tell us these words by heart. It doesn't mean they do this all the time, but at least they know our expectations.

This could be one thing perhaps... But I'd like to have a list of maybe 3 or 4 things only that we'd say as a family we're about. Kind of like our core values. I started thinking about this because our company has a few things that we hold on to that we'd say we're about. And I think even more importantly I'd like this to be true for my family.

So, a few thoughts from my wife and I talking are here. And I want to have some verses to also put together with them.

Love others. (Who are you thinking about?)
‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ Matt 22:39

Remember. (Knowing God's word)

Ask for help. (We can't do it all)

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure