A few things that made my day yesterday

First off my wife got up earlier than normal and I got to be with her in the morning before I left for work. That rarely happens. I always see her in the morning, but on a weekday I don't usually see her reading, sipping coffee, and have a chance to talk to her for a bit.

Second, I ran across a great song by Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors called "Family". And I literally just watched the music video for it and it's really fun. There's a ton of cameos of music artists and brings the whole song together well.

Lastly, my wife ran across an app that seems really cool. It takes something complex and makes it doable. Imagine wanting to put together a video of a year of your family with some video from every day of that year set to music. Sounds challenging right? Now, imagine all you had to do was take a short video and then there was an app that did the rest. Sounds a lot more feasible now right? The app is called 1 Second Everyday. I'm considering trying it out.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure