Fix what's not broken because it could be better

Over the past two days I've been thinking why have I pushed so hard for some changes on our website when everything was still working? Nothing was technically broken. And the reason I've started to question it is that it's been hard. It's taken a lot more work on a lot of people's parts than I guess I envisioned. We've had two different outside vendors working on the problem, plus 3 individuals internally. And we're past our launch date at this point.

But, then I take a step back and know that these changes are going to make our customer experience so much better. The registration process will be painless. We have full control internally of our emails that need to be kicked out. We will have peace of mind with data to prove that everything is working as it should.

So, why fix what's not broken? Because it's worth making things better for the customer. Even if it's hard. It's worth it in the end.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure