On a Saturday

I spent a decent part of my Saturday, doing laundry, folding clothes, putting clothes away, putting stuff away, picking up things on the floor, and cleaning bathrooms. I'm not complaining about it, but it got me thinking about how all of these things will just continue to be things we have to do. Unless we hire someone else to do them or we have a machine that does them.

Stuff gets left on the floor. Our clothes get dirty. Our bathrooms get dirty. Our clothes don't come out of the dryer folded and just pop back in the right drawer.

This world takes work. Not just work at work, but work at home too. Yesterday made me think about what the world was like before Adam and Eve sinned and what the new earth will be like when all is made right? I don't know. I believe that we will have work, but I think it will be much different.

"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away." Revelation 21:4

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure