365 days of blog posts

I did it. Post by post. I've hit 365 days of blog posts today.

When I started this blog back in October of last year I really wanted to hit the mark of blogging every single day for a year (which I fell a little short of), but I've seen writing every day become a habit for me. A main goal of mine was and still is to become a better writer by practicing daily. And I believe this blog has helped in that.

The other thing that I've seen in the practice of doing this is that a continual drip, that is daily, can accomplish a lot.

Do you have a goal of something you want to accomplish? I would encourage you to take really small chunks and make them happen daily. Over time you end up accomplishing a lot. The opposite would be to muscle your way through a large task in a short amount of time, but many times in those instances you get burned out and the desire is short-lived.

Want to read a book? Start reading a couple pages a day. Want to write a book? Write a couple pages a day? Want to work out? Start with just a little bit of time. You can always add more time to what you're doing once it's become a habit. But first, establish the habit of something small.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure