Breaking away

I like my work. If you can't tell from my blog a lot of what I write about is related to working and the rest is probably related to my family.

As I sit here this morning I have 2 more days of working before I'm out for about a week and a half. And I'm going to really make an effort to shut down things that are work-related and spend time with my family and working on personal projects and ideas. I may do a little bit of cleaning up my computer and/or email for work sanity, but I'm not going to try truly work over the break.

Personally, I'd like to focus some on how I build better relationships with others this year, how I make time for physical exercise, and how I get some time in for personal projects (like ideas for a kids' book). Oh and finalizing our families' mission statement! We'll see how that goes in the coming week.

In the meantime 2 more days of work at work.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure