Family trip with little kids

My wife and I are still deciding whether we take our kids to the Dells or not. We have a 4-year-old, 3-year-old, and a baby. It's fairly expensive and we don't know how it will go. We're talking about having some friends with young kids go with us as well.

It's about $300 for two days for overnight accommodations and passes to the park.

The other thing we've been talking about doing is going to Chicago and going to the Shedd Aquarium and Children's Museum. We'd stay at my friend from college's Airbnb.

I'm not sure if either of these will be "better" than the other. They could both go really well, or it could be really rough. There's a lot of unknowns. Like will our kids like a water park? Will they sleep well? How will they do on a long car ride? Will somebody get sick?

I love taking vacations... it's something we did growing up every year once I was in school I believe. Our kids are still a little small and I'm probably overly optimistic about how it will go. We'll see what we decide to do.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure