How much can I do?

I only have 8 more days of work this year and that doesn't feel like enough time to accomplish all that needs to happen with our big conference coming up. Each day has now come down to how much can I do in a day?

How should I approach the days that I have of work to maximize them? I've been trying to get into the office even a little earlier than I usually do. And I'm also trying to not bring my work home with me in the evenings.

And then on top of a few days left for the year, we are also bringing on two new hires. But, this is probably the best time to bring on a new hire in order to get them on board and give them time to get adjusted to the new company.

It's a lot. I'm reminded of how needy I am. I need help. I need God's help. I can't do it all on my own as much as I think I can manage. I need to ask for help and accept help when it's given and recognize it as from God.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure