The baby cry

What are the things that get you to move?

As I'm thinking about what to write, my youngest is already up and in a baby swing. I've probably gotten up 5 times from the couch because he was starting to cry and I don't want him to wake up anyone else.

So, yes, that baby cry is definitely something that most times I'll drop whatever else is going on and try to console him if I can. But what are other areas where you might drop what you're doing? When someone says they need help? When someone looks like they need help? When your spouse says she needs you? Maybe it's when your kid says, "Watch this." Are your ears tuned to the cries of others? The baby cry is easy because it's loud and it won't stop until it's satisfied, but as we get older we're not as good at letting others know we need something.

Today listen for "the baby cry."

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure