What did I wear yesterday?

Back in high school and college, I used to write down in a little memo pad what I wore each day.

Monday - New River shirt and Abercrombie khakis
Tuesday - ...

I have no idea what it actually said anymore. And I don't know where the concern about wearing something twice in the same week really came from. I think I heard about someone else doing something like this and I thought it was a good idea. This habit lasted far too long, but it was a habit. It lasted until a roommate told me it was ridiculous and that he couldn't believe I would do that every day. That ended the writing down what I wear every day.

Now, I may wear the same pair of jeans for a good week straight. I feel like the get wore out quickly if you wash them all the time. Plus, I've come to the realization that very few if anyone pays attention to what you wear on a daily basis. If they do they probably need more to do than keep track of what you wear.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure