Write a note

Who writes notes any more? Do you ever tell anyone how much you appreciate them in more than an email or text?

Something I'm trying to do more often is to write notes of encouragement. I've done this for a few co-workers in the past month and I'd like to make it a practice every week. Even if it doesn't mean much to the other person it's good for me. It's good for me in the sense of remembering how much others do within our company. It takes all of us to make it happen and we don't always do a good job of expressing that.

A few weeks ago we also had an in-office week where we tried to establish more connections between our employees and one of the things towards the end of the week was notes of encouragement. I got a few from other employees and they meant a lot.

So, today write a note to someone.

I know I mention work here, but family is another great one... even more important. Write your spouse a note or your kids. It means a lot.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure