Awards ceremonies

I just got back from the NAMA regional awards tonight and we won first place for unique print advertising and for audiovisual presentation. Awards are a funny thing... it feels good to be recognized by others, but it also doesn't feel like that big of a deal at the same time. Awards don't necessarily make our company more money, that I know of. If we were an ad agency it might, but we're the client (we do a lot of our work in-house).

I think part of it that I enjoy is just getting to know other people. Learn what they do. How they do it. Ask them questions. They're in the same industry and they're also being recognized by our "ag club", so they must be doing pretty good work. The other part is just representing the company that I work for. It's an honor to work for Precision Planting and do good solid work for our company. So, I'm thankful to go up and receive an award on behalf of Precision Planting.

So, here's to many more awards.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure