Chick-fil-a gave us a tea party

Yesterday we had a tea party at home for my daughter and invited her great grandparents over for it. It was the highlight of not only her day, but my son's, and my grandparents. It was also something to do with the weather getting colder again. But, I don't know if would have happened if Chick-fil-a hadn't done their Time Shop program where they gave customers the opportunity to write notes of something they'd like to do with family and sent them in the mail to that special someone.

So one of mine was a tea party for an hour with my daughter... so yesterday my wife helped make that happen. We all dressed up a little, set out nice mugs, plates, and silverware. We put out fancy napkins. Put some candles on the table. Josie got her hair done. We went and picked up my grandparents. And we had a fun time for an hour... sipping hot chocolate, coffee, and eating brownies.

A big thanks to my wife for deciding to do it yesterday and thanks to Chick-fil-a for coming up with a great idea to encourage more spending time with family.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure