Getting into a rhythm

This week I feel like I've been falling out of rhythm as far as my start to the day. And I want to blame it on my wrist tracker not going off or me not being able to feel it in the morning. I know its set, but in the last few days, I don't remember it going off at all. I'm thinking maybe I just need to go back to using an alarm that I hear on my phone to get up. I just don't want to wake up my wife who's still getting up with our baby in the night.

I've also got our big conference coming up in 2 weeks and it's a new year where I've been wanting to exercise regularly.

This week has been good, but at the same time, I feel like I'm just getting through it.

How do I get myself into a rhythm? Or am I wanting to do too much?

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure