How are the resolutions going?

We're almost halfway through January and I wonder how people are doing with their resolutions? Are you still on track? Are you giving up? Did you even start?

I would put myself in the boat of really not even starting. Where has the first half of this month gone? I could easily blame my inaction on other things, but the reality is I didn't come up with enough of a plan to get going or I made it to hard... one of the two.

One area of focus was in deepening relationships. Some others were...
  • Finalize a family mission statement.
  • Regularly workout. 
  • Bible study with my wife.
  • Write a kids' book.
  • Read 6 books.
  • Organize our basement.
So far I have read a book already. My goal with this was to read a book every 2 months. I've also made some headway at organizing our basement. We've got a ways to go on this one still, but we can now use our pool table!

The workout, bible study, mission statement, and kids' book are going to take regular discipline or they just won't happen. So all this writing is just as much for me as it is for anyone that might read it. There's a quote that says, "Fail to plan. Plan to fail." And I think that's really true. Without an easy plan, resolutions are not going to get very far.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure