Mac wants a snack

Our baby will be 8 months next week and he still likes getting up multiple times at night. And once he wakes up there's a lot of crying going on until he gets a "snack".

I think he's only made it through the night twice since he was born so far. How do we get him to sleep through the night? I kind of forget how long it took with our other two kids. And I'm not even the one getting up with him. We've been trying to let him cry, but you can only listen to a crying baby for so long... it doesn't exactly put you to sleep.

One quick Google search says that anywhere between 4 to 12 months is when you can expect your baby to sleep through the night. So I guess we could have another 4 months to go. We (my wife especially) look forward to fewer interruptions to our sleep someday.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure