Made-up words

My son is 3 and at certain times in the day a switch gets flipped and he just decides to talk gibberish. It's usually not for very long... sometimes it's around bedtime, but he makes absolutely no sense. And you can try to get him to talk with actual words, but he'll just keep going with his made-up words.

My daughter is almost 5 and I don't remember her ever talking gibberish. I've noticed sometimes my son will also start talking nonsense when he's being disciplined. It might be his way of avoiding the conversation perhaps.

It's kind of a random post here, but I just didn't want to forget the way my son will just randomly start saying things like, "Sanuch. Sali. Baluch. Wabi." I have no idea what you're saying, but you're a funny kid.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure